Sign in   |   Login in  
Home Page About US Job List Employers VIP FAQ Classifieds Dating Contact US Post Jobs
Search for jobs: Location: Type of job: Category:  
 Let employers find you
 Apply to jobs with a click
Create resume
Shenzhen Experimental Schoo..
Xingtai Billigual School: N..
Niulanshan No.1 High School..
A good university teaching ..
A teaching job in Sanya cit..
Why should I register?
How to apply for a work vis..
How to apply for the Teachi..
How do I know that it is a ..
What additional information..
Teach in China work in Chin..
The confirmation letter and..
The institution in charge o..
What if I do not have a degree?
If you do not have a degree, you must have:
Qualified Teacher Status and at least one years' recent classroom-based experience of teaching English or modern languages, or a TEFL qualification and one years' classroom-based experience of TEFL or teaching another subject.
However, some school will accept you without degree requested, and in some summer program, they may also accept. But some school will not accept you without a degree, so your options will be restricted.

Home  |  Careers  |  Job list  |  Free Links  |  FAQ  |  Advertise  |  Contact us  |  Visa services